Some of the many services we offer are listed in more detail below, feel free to contact us if you have specific questions.
- Budget friendly (services for 1 year spread out evenly over 12 months)
- Know what you are paying for (customizable to your specific desires)
- Levels of contracted services depending upon specifications you choose
- Courtesy monthly invoices for record-keeping
- Less work for you – set up bill pay from your bank, or set up automatic credit card/bank transfers with us for automatic payments–the price is the same each month
Per Cut Accounts
- Price quotes available for different services and/or time and materials
- Set per visit charge for specified services (typically mow, trim, edge, and blow)
- Option to arrange set visits (weekly, etc.) during the growing season for peace of mind
- Pay for services as you go
- Leaves and debris will be blown from garden beds and grass areas each visit.
- Pruning, shearing and shaping of trees, shrubs and hedges will be done during fall/winter maintenance.
- Deep edging of all garden beds.
- Cultivate all garden beds during the winter.
- Clean up and remove garbage and debris
- Weeding and cultivating will be done weekly.
- Leaves, clippings and debris will be blown from beds and removed.
- Installation of new or replacement plantings of Annuals, Perennials, Shrubs and Trees.
- Mowing. Lawns will be mowed on a weekly basis during the growing season and as required during the winter months to a height of (3) inches.
- Edging and Trimming. We will edge plant beds, sidewalks and any other surfaced areas bordered by grass as required during the growing season and clippings will be blown from surfaces.
- Fertilization. Top quality slow release fertilizer will be applied in spring and fall.
- Moss Control. Moss control will be applied in the spring as required.
- Aeration/De-Thatching/Over-seeding. These treatments will be done annually in the spring. (Click here for more information.)
- Weed Control. Weeds in lawns will be removed mechanically or using an eco-friendly product as required.
Spring Start up
- Remove all debris from sodded areas, planting beds, planters and shrubs, tree and hedge areas.
- Cultivate and edge all beds, tree rings, shrub and hedge areas.
- Prune and trim ornamental trees up to 15ft in height.
- Shear shrubs and hedges annually and as seasonally required.
- Advise client of any concerns with plant material and recommend how to proceed.
- Supply and install a well balance blend of non-burning fertilizer.
SOUND‘s standard service includes mowing the entire yard, line trimming (weed eating) around all trees, posts, fencing, etc., edging all sidewalks, patios, and driveways, and clean-up of all clippings. SOUND will mulch when requested (and we suggest it) as it is much better for the lawn. When necessary, grass clippings are bagged and removed from the property.
SOUND provides property maintenance for commercial properties and rental units. At SOUND, we establish a budget and remain within it; extra work outside of the contract may always be requested at the owner’s discretion. With our safety practices, training procedures, and comprehensive insurance, we will nearly eliminate your exposure to liability as a result of careless or abusive use of equipment.
Property managers love SOUND because we make their job easy; we focus on the grounds maintenance so they can focus on their job!
Let SOUND improve the health of your lawn by aerating your soil. Lawn aeration, also known as core aeration, helps by pulling up plugs of soil and then allowing air, water, and nutrients to reach the roots of your grass. Lawn aeration will help strengthen the roots and allow them to grow deeper. Strong roots in grass encourage the blades to display a more vibrant and healthy color.
Weeds tend to thrive at the expense of the more desirable grasses, flowers, and shrubs. They provide competition for space, nutrients, water, and light. To prevent their germination and growth, SOUND typically uses a combination of pre-emergent herbicides applied to the soil as well as some organic techniques. We will fight those hard-to-kill weeds until they are gone.
Mulch is a protective cover placed over the soil to retain moisture, reduce erosion, provide nutrients, and suppress weed growth/germination. When you use in gardens and landscaping it mimics the leaf cover that is found on forest floors.
Mulching also provides a beautiful contrasting color for overall curb appeal. SOUND is happy to provide all of your mulching needs… you really cannot go wrong with proper mulching.
Mowing a yard is only half the challenge associated with upkeep… bushes and shrubbery that are not consistently maintained hurt the core strength when overgrown and diminish the appearance of even the best-kept property. SOUND will leave your shrubbery looking beautiful and designed just how you like.